This Vendor Agreement is made effective the date of registration on this website
and/or payment for Vendor or Artist space at 2017 Steampunk MidAtlantic (the "Event")
between Cape Fear Comic Con, Inc. any assigns, hereinafter known as the
"Host") and the individual or entity (the "Vendor").
WHEREAS Cape Fear Comic Con, Inc. is the
producer and promoter of the the Event, located at
(hereinafter known as the "Buildings"), where the Event
will be conducted from February 11-12, 2017; and,
- Ramada Inn, 1520 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607
- And other venues as advertised
WHEREAS the Vendor is engaged in the business of selling products
and services of interest to attendees of ComicCons, conventions and specialty events,
NOW THEREFORE it is agreed:
The Host will be conducting conducting the "Event" at the Buildings location on February 11-12, 2016.
The Vendor Expo (the "Expo"), to be held
- Saturday, April 11, 2017 from 10AM to 5PM
- Sunday, April 12, 2017 from 11AM to 5PM
Vendor desires to vend (selling goods and/or services) at and during the Expo, and has paid the Host a
sum of money through PayPal or by other means/consideration for the for a license to vend at the Event.
The Host and Vendor parties both agree to the following terms:
- Vendor will be given access to the place that has been assigned to the Vendor at 8:00 AM on February 11, 2017,
to set up the Vendor's station, goods to be sold, and anything else that is needed and customary to vend at
that specific location. Vendor must exit leave the booth area by 7PM on February 12, 2107.
- Vendor's station shall be clean and orderly; and shall follow all applicable laws and regulations of
Wake County and the State of North Carolina. By paying for space, Vendor acknowledges Vendor has all
necessary sales and licenses in place to lawfully vend at the Event. Vendor is responsible for collecting,
reporting and paying all applicable state and local sales tax for goods and services sold at the Event.
- Vendor's staff may exhibit that goods are for sale only while the staff is within the area of the
vendor's specified location.
- Vendor's staff will be properly dressed and their appearance will be clean and neat and they shall
conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
- There is to be no loud distracting music, noise, and or sound amplification devices used by Vendor's
staff at the above mentioned Event.
- Vendor will have access to the location for up to one hour following the conclusion of the Event to
dismantle and remove all items brought to the Event by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location free from
trash and in similar condition that it was in before the Vendor was there.
- Vendor agrees to hold the Host free from any damages or claims that may develop in connection with
participating in the Event.
- Host has the right to terminate this contract (without refund to the Vendor) and remove Vendor
from the Expo and Buildings for inappropriate conduct, behavior, or items/services sold by the
Vendor (as determined by the Host, who has the power to make such decision in the best interest
of the Event and all parties involved).
- Should the Event not be held due to acts of war/terrorism, acts beyond control of the Host,
or natural disasters, Vendor will hold Hose harmless for any and all damages/claims resulting
from the event not heing held.
- No refunds will be given for the purchase of vendor space.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina, county of Horry,
along with any applicable Federal Law.